bgift terms and conditions
These terms and conditions describe the rules that govern the purchase and use of the b.gift City. The b.gift City is offered by Brussels Airlines NV/SA, having its registered office at Jaargetijdenlaan 100-102 box 30, 1050 Brussels, RPR 0400.853.488 (Brussels).
1. A b.gift can be purchased online at brusselsairlines.com/bgift from 20 November 2017 until 1 January 2018.
2. The b.gift can be redeemed to book a free return flight ticket from Brussels to a selection of destinations. Offer subject to availability of seats for a given destination and date. The availability of seats for a given destination on a given date can be checked between 8 January 2018 and 28 February 2018 via brusselsairlines.com/bgift.
3. The flight tickets which can be booked are valid for travel from 15 January 2018 to 15 June 2018. No bookings outside this travel period for any reason whatsoever shall be allowed. The flight ticket(s) must be reserved at least two weeks before departure.
4. The Light&Relax booking class conditions will apply to flight tickets booked with a b.gift City or b.gift Sunny voucher. The Economy booking class conditions will apply to flight ticket(s) booked with a b.gift World. The General Conditions of Carriage of Brussels Airlines will also apply.
5. The b.gift vouchers are not meant for infant booking (younger than 2 years old) and does not offer a child discount. If you are travelling with an infant, please contact our Service Centre (+32 (0)2 723 24 84, from Mondays to Fridays between 09:00 and 19:00 and on Saturdays between 09:00 and 17:00 CET).
6. You may inform us of your wish to withdraw from your purchase of a b.gift voucher within 14 days of the purchase without giving any reason. In such a case, we will reimburse you the entire payment within 14 days of receipt of your notice. By giving the b.gift voucher and/or by redeeming the b.gift voucher before the end of the withdrawal period, you acknowledge that you lose your right of withdrawal.
7. An already purchased b.gift voucher can under no circumstances be reimbursed or redeemed for cash after 14 days but, as it is not nominative, the b.gift voucher is transferrable as a gift.
9. The b.gift voucher is transferable and is meant to be used either personally or offered as a gift to third parties. Brussels Airlines shall have no liability whatsoever for theft, loss or misuse of your b.gift voucher (including if your b.gift voucher is redeemed by an unintended individual).
10. The buyer of the b.gift City voucher will earn 500, 1,000, 1,500, 2,000 or 2,500 LOOPs for each b.gift City voucher for 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 persons respectively. The buyer of the b.gift Sunny voucher will earn 750, 1,500, 2,225 , 3,000 or 3,750 LOOPs for each b.gift Sunny voucher for 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 persons respectively. The buyer of the b.gift Sunny voucher will earn 1,000, 2,000, 3,000, 4,000 or 5,000 LOOPs for each b.gift World voucher for 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 persons respectively. These LOOPs will be credited in January 2018. The b.gift City voucher is a promotional offer and will also allow the passenger to earn LOOPs. The regular LOOPs related to his/her ticket will be credited to his/her account on his/her request at the moment of travel or when the passenger links his ticket to his/her LOOP account.
11.The b.gift voucher is meant for personal, leisure use only.
12. It is not permitted under any circumstances to resell a b.gift voucher.
13. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Belgium. The settlement of any dispute which might arise as a result of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively submitted to the courts of Brussels, Belgium.